Notice is hereby given that an ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING will be held at West Mersea Yacht Club on Tuesday 28th May 2019 at 7.30pm.
- Minutes of previous AGM
- To elect Trustees in place of Mr R Taylor, Mr A Bird, Mr M Dixon, Mr J French, Mr A Mogridge, Mr S Plater and Mr D Stoker, who retire as per the rules of the constitution, and are willing to stand again
- To receive the Trustee’s Report
- To receive the Accounts for the year to 31st October 2018
- Powerpoint presentation and Environmental Statement
- Date of place of next meeting
- Any other business
Entitlement to vote
Members and Associate members are entitled to attend the meeting. Only members are entitled to vote.
Representation of organisations and corporate members
An organisation or a corporate body that is a member of the Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) may, in accordance with its usual decision-making process, authorise a person to act as its representative at any general meeting of the CIO. The representative is entitled to exercise the same powers on behalf of the organisation or corporate body as the organisation or corporate body could exercise as an individual member of the CIO.